Thursday 21 July 2011

Summer Holiday Special

6 long weeks with the children are upon us and we have to make sure we hold on to our sanity over this challenging period. The key? Organisation, good planning and knowledge of what the hell is going on in this city will no doubt make our lives easier and make the little people in our lives happy and ultimately exhausted, so we can enjoy night after night of restful sleep!!

Do not fear Mamas. Mamaloveslondon has been working tirelessly to bring you news of what I think you and your offspring will enjoy over the summer. I've tried to break it down for you by month to make it easy. But I'll tell you now that pools, parks and playgrounds as generic attractions are not included here as there are plenty of sites covering that information. Instead I am going to detail events, shows, attractions that may have flown under your radar in my attempt to keep you ahead of the curve over the summer.

Just click the tabs at the top of the site entitled July Summer Special or August Summer Special for the latest news and as the weeks go on I will be updating the blog and keeping you one step ahead on twitter. Until the sunsets on September 4, keep it locked to Mamaloveslondon. Follow me to make it easy then the update posts go straight to your inbox.

Summer Special

Have a great summer.

Mama xx

No comments:

Post a Comment